Monday, November 30, 2009

Am going to spend my last 15 mins of November 2009 blogging. See how time flies!! Really...this year was much like a breeze, at least for me, though there were many ups and downs.

Dammit I need more self control and self discipline. Now fatty my friend is laughing at me cuz exams are over for him zzz now it's my turn to study. Hard. Don't wanna repeat the same ol' mistakes and let time slip off my hands. Oh wellllll I haven't really been sleeping well! Today I woke up at 8.30 a.m., and fell asleep again and realized it was 9.30! Dashed out of the house and was 20 minutes late for lecture!

Two hours break between Accounting and Public Speaking lecture so I went home to sleep for an hour and fifteen minutes. Feel so lucky to live near school!! Met Lay Ping for dinner and I didn't know the doctor suspected that she's got Influenza A until I met her!! Hope mah old matey will feel better tomorrow!

My eyes are so dry they feel like they're gonna bleed anytime. THAT dry k. Need to make amendments for my speech now and hope everything goes well this Wednesday. Gonna wear my secondary school uniform to school for my Special Occasion speech. Should I tie up my hair? Should I wear black canvas shoes? Should I borrow a blazer?

This was a candid shot taken during make up Biz Stats class last Tuesday with Jag's new Aino (anal) phone!! Haha!
Photobucket

Omg I am such a genius! I can start a car! Today was a total embarrassment tho.
Photobucket

No comments: