Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Sighz I almost got a heart attack today thanks to the impromptu speech given during Public Speaking tutorial. Tutor already gave us a topic initially and we planned our speech. We were nervous kids but the thought of it even at this point of time still gives me the jitters. Just then the tutor said, she's about to give another speech and that is, the real speech we're supposed to plan for. And we were only given TWO minutes to plan it. My heart dropped. Skipped a beat. Almost stopped.

Not only that I got so frightened when my iTouch went faulty. I mean...it's kinda brand new given that it's just two weeks old so young so fragile I could consider it as my baby. But I thought, I can't be that suey right of all the iTouch made in the Apple Factory I got the malfunctioned one. Decided not to head to town to get it repaired cos my lazy ass refused to get out of the house. And I decided I should just reset it. Lo and Behold it worked! So now my baby has recovered!

Now Ghee Woo just called me and I really wanna meet up with her tomorrow. School ends at 1!! But projects are such killjoy.

Miss you lots wor Ghee Woo Fei Fei hahahahaha

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

No comments: