Sunday, November 29, 2009

Today was awesome! Although I was lacking of sleep. Only slept for 3.5 hours and then I went to church for the first service, got an extra hour and a half to roam around aimlessly and then met the rest for our gathering. Karaoke was fun! Omg we were all screaming our lungs out and the rooms didn't seem to be soundproof. Because I could hear all that screaming from our room only. I bet the people from other rooms got annoyed. Am very worried for my throat right now although I sound normal. My throat hurts!!! And I have a speech to give on Wednesday! A graded speech! Oh no :(

Five Star Hainanese Chicken Rice restaurant. Made my stomach happy because the food was great!

Now I'm filling my tummy with Manuka Honey to sooth my throat. Throat still feeling sore! And btw I feel so much like.....a housewife now. Not that I'm one -.- but I feel like now I have to get out of my comfort zone because the used-to-be-full refrigerator was filled with eggs, fruits, drinks and whatever food stuff you can find in a refrigerator. It's all empty now!! I want to eat eggs! I want my Powerberry Juice! No luck today cuz I was hoping that Prime supermart will be open 24/7 and when I was there at 9.50 p.m. they were preparing to close for the day already :( I need to go Ikea to get sausages! I want eggs want powerberry juice want Ikea's sausages want food in the refrigerator....!

Many things happened for the past few days. After my family left for a holiday, the clock broke down, the sink got choked, and I nearly thought the car broke down too. If not for Jagger, I'd probably freak out tryna start the car again since the bad experience last Thursday. Bought batteries and stocked up stuff a lil here and there under my own expenses and then the batteries didn't fit the size of the bigger batteries in the clock. Wonderfullllll.

Pics up soon I hope! They're with Fiona!

No comments: