Wednesday, November 18, 2009

I don't understand why even when the bad things are over, people are still harping over it and it really reminds me of all that shit that has happened to me for the past few days. Now, frankly speaking, I would like to go back to hidden-façade and customize some post that's happening to me recently. I'm 99% positive some people will chiong to my livejournal at this minute and add me as a friend to read everything. Sorryz I have die hard fans. Haha.

Feeling pretty r.... Oh let's save that up for livejournal k or maybe I'm too lazy to blog at another domain because it's freaking 1.40 in the morning and I have to get up at 7 later.

On a lighter note, yesterday's sunny weather got me kinda chirpy the whole morning and afternoon. But then again I feel r... I don't know, I feel like I can't say anything much here I can only blog about the happy stuff and only the happy stuff. I feel like I can't do some things in school. I feel like I need to hide myself not literally but I mean how I usually portray myself as the sunshine girl also known at the beach to someone solemn, serious and stern. All I yearn for is, Simplicity. Can't.....everyone just grant me that?

Yesterday I channelled my anger and frustrations on my volleyball. I called up my primary school teammate during lecture yesterday and she made time for me. While we were happily playing at one corner, a bunch of young guys came up to us and told us that they are five years our juniors. Our volleyball juniors, which they totally made a mess out of it after we agreed to play with them. And omg some of them are going to St Hilda's... Zzz. I got so frustrated, they backed off. I jumped and hit the ball with my greatest possible strength, and I fell right to the ground. My back hurts so terribly. It rained so heavily that Ping and I seek shelter at a pavilion. Talked about the old days for an hour or so and I felt much better.

AND I totally forgot about my Public Speaking Special Occasion speech draft which is due this week! Now you know the reason why I'm sleeping so late today :(

Photobucket

No comments: