Friday, November 6, 2009

I think I'm gonna be broke by the end of this Semester because I have to keep patronizing Starbucks and Coffee Bean frequently. What's more, on the same day. And if best, to patronize the cafés as frequent as possible...! To make things worse, it eats up into my meagre monthly allowance. Actually it's not meagre sum but it's just that the way I manage my money, I end up spending all instead of saving em! :'(

Body not feeling well. Something very wrong happened to me in school yesterday and today I was kinda sulking all the way. No mood for everything, no mood for everybody. Sorrrrrry.....!

K at least things got better when we started on our marketing project at 5p.m. and we were at the Starbucks opposite Fullerton Hotel. Hopped over to Coffee Bean, our competitor, and analysed and my groupmates went home while I met Fatz Woo and Ghee Woo at Starbucks at Simei. Zzzz had to dine in there again!

K so tomorrow I shall try to be an early kiasu bird and queue up at the post office for my long-awaited parcel. Looking forward to another one next week! Or if best, tomorrow!! And then accompany my dear Fatz for a haircut!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

No comments: