Tuesday, November 24, 2009

Today was a really tiring day for me but I really enjoyed myself!! School was as usual a bore. Tutorial, lecture, tutorial was pretty taxing but I survived through all these. Can't believe I went through 7 hours of school today despite having to sleep for only four hours. Pimple outbreak is getting from bad to worse and it looks as though as..... Just one word for it: Gross.

Headed to Jolene's place to do up the board, dinner at her place and get the birthday cake before meeting the rest at the floating platform @ Bedok Reservoir. Celebration was awesomeeeee!! Happy birthday Darren!

K 1.30 a.m. already gotta get up at 7 to print my homework and get to school by 9 for Public Speaking!!!

Muscles >> Fats :'(
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

No comments: