Sunday, November 1, 2009

Really thought I'd pengsan during the sermon today because I only had one hour of sleep. I couldn't help but to sleep at 6a.m. not because I want to and I am a late night person, but more of struggling to write up my public speaking speech and reading notes on marketing. Can't believe that projects are throw at us when we barely understand the definition of marketing, marketing. Surely marketing isn't just... trying to get rid of your products at the quickest time possible or neither is it just trying to earn the largest amount of profit to be made. There are more that meets the eye and there are a lot of things to learn. And I mean, A LOT.

Studying in a polytechnic, to me, feels like I'm working already. Lectures are like attending seminars, tutorials are like administrative work like everyone will do everyday working in an office, and projects are like....projects, because any other job requires group projects. And then there is a little bit of internal conflicts, and maybe a bit of unhappiness amongst groups. But studying is less hardcore than working life.

I was so exhausted that I refuse to answer any calls or to reply messages but to sleep.

This weekend is such.a.waste.


No comments: