Tuesday, November 17, 2009

It's past 2 a.m. now and I'm so sleepy. I feel like I'm gonna collapse like say, in another five minutes' time. Today I dare say I slogged my guts out trying to absorb the Organizational Behaviour notes I'm copying and doing my tutorial for that module diligently. And then the next thing I knew, it was midnight already. I came online, I did quite a bit of marketing and am feeling very satisfied now.

But hang on.
I still have four other projects to touch on apart from this, which makes it five. Yep yep, I'm already feeling the stress but this is not gonna kill me because Marketing revolves around projects and vice versa. Not gonna complain. Not gonna complain. As stupid as it may sound, all these are all good for me. Good for me. I need sleep. Goodnight to You, Me and Jellybeans.

No comments: