Sunday, November 8, 2009

Hallelujah my Singtel Mio Broadband is finally fixed!! Yesterday was hell because we couldn't use the home phone aaaaaaand there was no internet connection. It kinda showed the bad side of me because I realized that I'm a slave to technology.... Or rather I really needed the internet connection because not only do I need it for entertainment, but for projects as well!

Yesterday morning I went to collect my parcel at the post office and accompanied Fatz for her haircut. But yesterday....it was such a waste because I couldn't join my classmates for the mini class outing. Dad was sick. Mom was falling sick and I needless to say I had to help around the house. Attended Jolene's band concert at Republic Polytechnic in the evening and went to tap on RP guests' internet connection (walao you see how much I needed it) until the battery went flat. Not to forget that we were busy competing who's best at Tap tap revenge.

Crazy night out. Only got to reach Tampines at 12.15 a.m. and to the prata shop only at say, 12.30 a.m.? Ferdinand made me lost my appetite so badly that I decided not to eat my second prata. Was hungry cuz I didn't have dinner!

This afternoon was Maternal Grandma's 76th Birthday and Dad drove all of us to Jurong for a big birthday lunch. Happy Birthday Grandma!!

Visited my Paternal Grandma after that and I was told that my cousin's gonna be a new dad! :O Yay another aunty to be.

I've got photos in my cammie but I'm to lazy to upload them so here are some from Jolene's SLR.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

This wasn't as gross as what we saw.
Photobucket

This, is comparable to the one Ferdi disgusted us with last night.
Photobucket



No comments: