Sunday, November 22, 2009

Today's sermon was good! Just that Venus and I was a little late otherwise it'd have been better! Today's sermon talked about people yearn to be in any part of the community even though they might look like an introvert/loner. Brings be back to my Organizational Behaviour mindset about Maslow's Hierarchy of Needs. People want to gain acceptance and yearn to be in more than a community, the more the better. Then I thought to myself "Isn't that the total opposite of what I'm thinking right now...?" Not that I don't want to gain acceptance from people but it's just that...having too many little communities here and there are giving me damn big headaches which leaves me troubled. Or rather this is the primary source of all my troubles. Yes, it is. I think.

Slept from 2-7 and I'm wide awake now. What a fruitful weekend. Not. At least I get to catch up on sleep :)

Before Dad, Mom and my brother fly off, I'd like to go hunt for some lavender foam so that I can enjoy myself in a tub filled with warm water and lavender scented foam. How greaaaat. Sweet Lord it's 3 a.m. already good luck to me and my 10 a.m. to 7 p.m. lecture!!

Geez.


No comments: