Thursday, November 26, 2009

So hey my parents are gone. So is my brother. I smell freedom! Restricted freedom. I don't want to stay out late because I have school the next day, and I don't want to play everyday because my mid semester tests are nearing... Moreover lectures tutorials projects and assignments are draining out whatever energy that's left of me so I feel like a zombie and so I try to sleep whenever I can. Venus is at my house now and she's staying over for a night! Yay! Did Macro Econs tutorial together and other tutorials that will be dued next week! Feeling so sleepy right now but Venus wants to watch New Moon! K it's a well deserved break I'd say...because we've done quite a bit of revision and homework!

Today I broke my record of not doing my Marketing tutorial for the first time. Or rather, my first time not doing my tutorial since the start of Semester Two. Time flies pretty fast and it is already week six of the academic semester II. Damn tired of everything already but thank God for the long weekends. Saturday will be stay home day for me - for me to rest and study!

Tried cooking carbonara for Venus and myself and I failed. Terribly. But who cares I think I make a good cook still (beams). Gave alumni training a miss because I really have a lot of things to do and am really tired. Zomg I really miss playing volleyball, competitive volleyball.

Anyway I got kinda peeved in school today.....! It was horrrrible but I don't wanna talk about it anymore! K sugar dreams all!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

No comments: