Saturday, November 28, 2009

Woo Yi Ying is the most awesome cousin everrrrrrrrrrrrrr.....

ogay continue from here

Hiiiiiiiiiiii omg I didn't know my cousin typed that one until I got back my laptop! Yay anyway today was pretty awesome. Or rather, yesterday! Last night Venus and I watched New Moon and I fell asleep while watching it cuz I was too tired already. And then this morning I attempted to boil some half boiled eggs but it turned to hard boiled eggs :(

Met the 'awesome cousin ever' to get out baking necessities and came back over to my place to bake cookies! Turned out pretty well so it was worth the effort. Ummm and then we slept, went to Ikea for some Xmas shopping, dinner at Street 21, went back to respective homes to shower and met again. So here I am at the airport!! It's so quiet now and I'm gonna start on OB and Macroecons revision now....so yup! Gotta go study already. Sugar dreams all!!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket


Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket



No comments: