Saturday, November 21, 2009

Today I was a grouchy girl cuz I didn't have enough sleep. Last night, or rather till the extreme wee hours of the morning, I refused to sleep till I watch the whole of America's Next Top Model Cycle XIII. What's most interesting about this cycle is that it's solely for petite models 5'7" and under. Petite models for the win!! They make short people proud. I'm only standing at 5'3" and I know I can never make it to that competition but at least watching it makes me happy. Hahaha I didn't like Nicole initially but she turned out to be my favourite model!

Ugly ducking?
Photobucket

Photobucket

Lunch with Mom and bro and I got a pair of shoes and sandals! Home to nap but went into four hours of deep slumber. I am that tired! I just downloaded some games for my iTouch from the Apple store! Now I'm happygurlz_7.

Yesterday was Stats test and I thought it was quite doable.. except that I didn't have enough time to finish because my clumsy stubby fingers keep pressing the wrong numbers and I had to keep redoing the whole equation. So long, six marks! :'(

Met Ghee Woo Fei Fei at the airport for lunch and then to Expo for no reason. We girls wanted to kill time and then we proceeded to Ikea. Yesterday was....how do I say. I keep bumping into my relatives from the maternal's side! Not close to anyone of em so it was quite awkward when we bumped into each other.

K tired already. Should get some rest for church tomorrow!!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

I look so chui these days. Need more sleep!!
Photobucket





No comments: