Monday, November 9, 2009

Last night I made my parents sit down and discussed which diploma I should major in. They are very, very against Logistics Operations and Management although I love Mathematics because the lecturers and tutors didn't give them a good impression during the parents' orientation, which leaves me with Diploma in Marketing and Business. Frankly speaking I wouldn't mind both but family thinks that Biz is too vague a course because like what Ken said 'Jack of all trades master of none'. Sure, I might be good at every single aspect of biz but ultimately I don't even know where I'm heading because it's too wide a course. Henceeeeeeeeee and therefore, my parents and brother are really supportive of me taking up Marketing since I talk a lot and I tend to disturb people when I talk. And I like networking although I am shy when I talk to strangers. I like to do all kinds of things and sometimes embarrass myself unintentionally. Well that's meeeee....!

I hope I will make the best out of Public Speaking to boost my confidence for my new course. But hang on, my second choice is Biz and I always have the gut feeling that I'll get my second choice. Because in every competition, every choice I make, I always end up getting my second choice. Not a bad thing after all because most of my classmates are gonna major in Biz/LOM. St Hilda's was the second choice for my Secondary school posting and I'm not regretting it at all!

Back to the point. In one way or another I think Marketing really suits me. So does Biz. Hiyah I don't know lah I shall complete my tutorials, sleep, wake up, see the sun shine and I'll be happy, and then I'll make my final decision.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket


Sigh I'm really facing quite a number of problems now and they're all very different. So hard, so hard. Why am I masking myself?
If there's a song that can describe me now, it'd be Reflections.

If I wear a mask
I can fool the world but I cannot fool myself.
.
Must I pretend that I'm someone else for all time?
When will my reflection shows who I am inside?
There's a heart that must be free to fly
That burns with a need to know the reason why
Why must we all conceal what we think and how we feel?
Must there be a secret me I'm forced to hide?
I won't pretend that I'm someone else for all time
When will my reflection show who I am inside?



No comments: