Monday, November 2, 2009

No special occasion to be feeling extraordinarily thrilled and ecstatic today but I am!! I feel so blessed. I mean...I know that all long but it's just that I can't stop emphasizing that how blessed I am.

K frankly speaking I wasn't in the best of moods when I got up for school this morning because my eyes were still feeling sore from not sleeping for the past 41-42 hours? What's more, my Public Speaking lecture was cancelled at the last minute so I stayed back in school for 2 hours, for nothing. But come to think of it, it's a blessing in disguise because I can start my project with my Public Speaking classmates early so that it'd end early, which it did! Dropped by Deanna's place to collect clothes from the spree! Thanks Deanna!! Also got to talk to some of her course mates at her place and they are nize people.

Headed home feeling so exhausted with my laptop, a bagful of tops and a packet of accessory in my backpack which was damn heavy and in search of a chicken rice stall so that I can tapau for dinner. Walau all the stores close so being so tired and down I lugged myself home. Didn't notice the two iTouch Dad and Mom got for Ken and I. Kinda thrilled go see them after some time cuz I've been wanting to get the 32GB iTouch all these while and right now I see it smiling at me, sitting nicely at the mini coffee table beside the sofa charging. How wonderfullllll! Not that I'm financially incapable of getting one SGD 500 iTouch for myself but I feel the pinch. I feel so happy right now.

No comments: