Friday, November 13, 2009

Today was CCN day! Was coughing the whole night + slight fever and thought of skipping school but the thought of washing cars for CCN day just.....excites me!!! Because I have never washed a car in my life. Because I never bother to wash dad's car. Never. Hahaha whoops. Today, yes today! I finally broke my record of not washing cars. My class washed about 20+ cars today and we were all beaming and feeling very accomplished cept for my back walau walau I don't like to chilly weather because it makes my back so pain. And yet I know, I can't give a GL face though I am feeling so much internal pain deep within that my legs went numb but so many things are happening I just need to put on a smile and bear with it. I remembered what the doctor at the sports medical centre once said to me "If your legs are feeling numb, go to A&E straight away because it means that part of your broken spine has hit on the nervous system....."

Ok lah it wasn't that baaad because 1 leg went numb only. And looking at the crowd, I was too lazy to make a trip to the hospital.

Am so thankful for Venus who's always there to hear me out. Not to forget, my classmates!! Love all of you!

K lah toward the end of the way I was feeling much, much happier despite the pain. Damnnnnn happy right now hehehe!

Pics up next time I'm too lazy!

No comments: