Sunday, November 1, 2009

Omg it's November already. It's November. I really didn't know it until I saw one of my secondary school classmate's facebook status 'It's November already!' See how time flies...? It really scares me. It was only January then when my heart was palpitating so, so badly waiting so ever nervously in line to collect my GCE O level results and now I am rushing through hours of lectures, timeless amount on tutorials and never ending intangibly piling projects. I could still imagine myself enjoying those moments before poly started; going out chillin' with the bestest friends I ever have everyday and seeing myself at the beach on weekends playing volleyball. Now that this year's GCE O levels is almost coming to an end, it really makes me kinda anxious for my brother, and it also makes me wanna reflect and think what I've done this whole year.

Speaking of which I'm really very stressed over projects. Lectures from 10-7 tomorrow and Public Speaking focus group meeting from 7 till late :'( Not to mention that the topic given to me is pretty hard because I have to really dig out all the information of the greatest speaker of all time and to analysis his darn speech. I'm choosing Sir Winston Churchill and pray that it'd go pretty well. And then my marketing project. I intended to write up my speech tomorrow after my church service and go to bed right now but after receiving somewhat like first-hand information, I have decided that my projects are more important than my sleep and I MUST complete my speech before I turn in and wake up at 7 for church. And then when I come back from church I must read up the whole of marketing so that I have an idea of how I should start of with my project.

Yesterday was Halloween and I spent almost the whole day sleeping because I am really deprived of sleep but I am regretting it because I should have spend my time more wisely, like doing the speech! Time's running out and this is demoralising. I must prove you wrong.

Ho my gosh and I still need to prepare my valedictory graduation speech, AND another mini speech. I am no RoboCop Girl.

No comments: