Friday, October 30, 2009

TGIF! Time flies and the second week of school is over. In just another month's time, I'd be taking my mid semester tests already. My favourite tutor, which is, my Marketing Fundamentals tutor told us that the second semester of year one will be the fastest semester of all the six :'(

This morning I dragged myself to school cuz I've been having late nights lately. Or rather, always. Can't seem to kick the habit of turning in late. Crashed morning lecture so I didn't have to attend the afternoon's one. Today was perhaps slightly different at least for me, because Organizational Behaviour lecture was waaay more interesting than Business Statistics tutorial. My classmates Jolene Mel and Andrew vandalized me during tutorial.

It's Friday and I can't believe I've been spending the past few Fridays sleeping when I'm supposed to go out and enjoy to my fullest! What a waste!! Hopefully next Friday would be a more interesting Friday because I'd be in town. In town.......doing my market studies and analysis at the respective cafés -.- ya but nevertheless at least I'm out chilling at a café right!! :)

K I did some personality profiling below because my Organizational Behaviour lecture asked us to do so and so did my tutor! I am 90% extrovert and am quite surprised by that.


How nice if this were to last.
Photobucket

Jo-Jolene!
Photobucket

Photobucket

With Melanie's
Photobucket

Jolene did this during tutorial -.- Got pimples ah I shy dunwan you to see my shy pie face :$
Photobucket

Melanie was no better and did this -.-
Photobucket

Andrew was the worst!!! -.-
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket


No comments: