Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Today I caught Cloudy With A Chance Of Meatballs and I was the biggest kid in the cinema!! Who are you kidding I'm not a kid actually. Can't wait to turn eighteen! Not very happy being seventeen although nothing bad happened so far this year but it's neither here nor there. I'd say the movie was cute but there isn't any link between the title of the movie and the movie itself because I thought it was supposed to rain meatballs but I think I saw less than ten of them but more of cheeseburgers ice cream jellybeans and beef patties. Is Ikea trying to sell their meatballs?!

Eyelids are heavy already because I got up at 7.30 a.m. this morning so that I could be the first patient to see the doctor (ha ha ha typical s'porean but I wouldn't want to wait and suffer). Seriously, the waiting killssssss. Clinic opens at eight thirty and the doctor wasn't even here until ten -.- and I blew 200 bucks for today's and the previous' visits. The small glass bottle which contains my lip balm, slightly smaller than the circumference of my two thumbs cost about 30 bucks. Pathetic muchhhh but it really does work wonders because it's already working on me. I still refuse to use the nine step skin care because it's such a hassle and I don't think there's a problem with my skin whether if it's long term sun exposure or not. In other words I'm just too lazy. I'm not the girly girl that maintains myself like a real girl does and I get pretty grossed out if I see a girl whining at their pimples/zits. No biggie!

K gotta go catch some sleep already because I got to wake up early to bake muffins for my family and for picnic on Thursdaaaay!

No comments: