Monday, October 26, 2009

Good day you all! I am a happy girl today because I feel accomplished. As you can see from my facebook's status and twitter, I completed most of my tutorials. Yeah most, and all in a day! Or rather, less than half of a day. Biz Accounting was boooooring. Actually the day sucked quite a lot because I woke up slightly earlier feeling damn sleepy but wanting to get my notes before the 10a.m. lecture but there wasn't such notes for that module :@

4 lectures today but surprisingly I wasn't the least tired though I felt reaaaally bored during BA lecture and I was fiddling with my pencil. Sat with Venus the bim and my new classmate. I think she's really hot and pretty! Rushed to another lecture without any breaks and crashed Venus' Basic Calculus tutorial again cuz I promise her I'll accompany her every Monday evening for her lecture. I like Math. I really do.

I think I'm so deprived of sleep :(

No comments: