Sunday, October 25, 2009

Ris Low first made it big on youtube when many people took note of her very lousy diction with many mispronounced words and nonsensical words created by her own- BOOMZ.

Now scratch that. Her new video made me dislike her even more. Watched the latest video somewhere last week and since many people are talking about it I shall talk about it too! When people made fun of BOOMZ and found out about her credit card fraud, she cried and her head was hung low but now she is so proud of her leopard preens khaki green and her latest word found in her Risionary is SHINGZ. Like what the shingz she can't even curse people properly when she said knnccb -.-

Ugh.

Today we the relatives when to Mandai Crematorium & Columbarium Complex to vist Grand Daddy. It's been a year since his demise and I really do miss him. :'( Just a year ago on a Sunday morning, I was having brunch with my family at the dining room eating congee and a call from grandma interrupted brunch time. I was so shocked so devastated that I couldn't even tear. Took me quite a while to realize he was gone and then my tears were like tapwater. And I still vividly remember, I made plans to study with my classmate at the reading room for one of the O level papers that coming week.

I hope Rachel Bobby Jolly Mary Molly and Pebbles will be doing good in heaven too.

Anywaaaay dear Sec Four friends or whoever is reading this, all the best for your big O's and even if a mishap befalls you, stay strong. Stay strong and push on. I really regretted not studying just because Grandpa was gone but little did I know that life still goes on. And they say, 'Don't blink because it'd be over in a flash'. Best wishes all!!

No comments: