Sunday, October 11, 2009

So.....I went out with mom and walked around town. Got a new addition to my basketful of hair accessories and I'm haaaaappppy because it's so pwetty and it blings ;) Shiz does that sound bimbotic? I hope not because I am not one, to begin with. I hope this last week of holidays would be an eventful one catching up with my friends and having fun.

Have no idea why am I feeling so tired and bloated today :(

On a sidenote my facebook's news feeds are all flooded with VS graduation photos (haha Asyraf where is yours?). Photos aplenty and a gazillion of tags. And they get to don on their formal wear to collect their graduation certificate and booklets, sumptuous dinner, big tables, air conditioned hall.... Let's just hope that the prime project in st hilda's goes well and I can happily go back and play volleyball in the air conditioned sports hall ha ha ha.

Mom just called me to go over to the yard and told me that my 'Surfer' singlet turned from white to pink. Oh no :'( Hope that bleaching works!! I like that quite a lot!

No comments: