Sunday, October 4, 2009

Am feeling a little disappointed that we got out of the Top Four. Could have got at least a fourth in this competition but we didn't. Partly because of me; because I couldn't help but to think of the mistakes I've made on the train journey back home. Wasn't feeling upset/disappointed after we lost the match but only after I took some time to recall everything. I know right, I'm slow like that -.-
Sigh what a waste. Terrible waste. This means quite a lot to me actually I haven't really achieve anything that has got to do with beach vb but everyone even the tp alumni volleyballer told me to stop playing for the sake of my own health already. Wonder when will be the next time :(

But at least the weather didn't disappoint me. Am feeling terrible now because of the scorching sun. All that heat trapped within me and giving me all that bad headache. What's more I had only about 3.5 hours of sleep the night before which leaves me @.@ And this time, the back brace didn't work at all. Didn't even alleviate my pain so I wonder if it's just me or my brace. One of the metal bars went missssing!! :(

Kk bye. Actually I got up just to make plans with my friends tmrw or else I'd be sleeping like a dead person. Can't actually believe I fell asleep at the beach and somebody -stares at whoever's guilty- kicked/stepped on my ass, threw sand into my body and poke my cheeks and eyebrows. Ughhhhhh ha ha. Pictures up next time I really need a rest right now!

Oh yes thanks Asyraf! For having to give me a wake up call at 4.45 a.m. really do appreciate it!! :)

No comments: