Sunday, October 11, 2009

Seriously what's with taxi drivers these days? Recently there have been an increase in the number of taxi drivers, if you have noticed because I'm one late bird so I cab to my destination if I'm late. New taxi drivers in fact so they do not really know they way to where I want to go because they live somewhere in the North/South/West. Just that time I took a cab from Vivo and wanted to go home. I was already all drained out by the sun and everything else and just then he had to ask "Excuse me do you know the way there?" and I went wth it's not like I'm in the East whereby I still can give you directions and I'm rushing for time.

Just recently on Mel's birthday I told the cabby I wanted to go to two places. First to pick up my friends and then off to Siglap Centre and then the cabby claimed that he "didn't know how to get to two places" when I have made it very clear first off to pick up my friends and Tampines and then off to another place.

Yesterday Venus and I were at Woodlands Interchange and hopped into a cab and I told the cabby, "American School" and he didn't know how to get there either! So he went roaming aimlessly while we were freaking rushing for time. We the officials should never be late and I was angry.

Just today again I was late for church. Super late and then I washed up changed up in less than FIVE minutes (fast or what? I think I prepare faster than a guy) and rushed down to take a cab and this time another cabby said "I have no idea how to get to Tampines Interchange" and I was :@

Venus forgot to bring her phone so when I reached the MRT she went home and we were both too lazy to get to church already because we were late. Can't stop getting angry over taxi drivers and didn't go to church today so that explains my foul mood. I think I want to take a nap now before having lunch and then maybe off to town with Mom...!

No comments: