Sunday, October 18, 2009

Hi the sleeping legend is back. Today I did nothing much because I was hibernating. Feeling slightly lousy already because my first lecture in Semester Two starts in say, twelve hours' time?

Wonder why some poly kids have such a slacky timetable because many of my other friends have a day or two off from school every week whereas I have to wake up so.damn.early!! Let's just hope Semester Two will go smoothly and then I can say bye to Year One. Not to forget, to excel this time round so that it'd pull up my grades. Still don't know what should I major in tho but then again I just hope I do well for this Semester first before thinking of where I should go.

GCE O Levels, to be exact, starts in THREE days time. Wonder how the Physical Education paper would be like. I wished I took that.

Tell me who would like a timetable like THIS.

Photobucket

No comments: