Friday, October 9, 2009

Photobucket



Look at this picture and tell me what do you notice?
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Eyebaaaaags, terribly sunken in eyebags. All these while my friends and family members have been complaining that my biological clock is screwed and that I do not have adequate sleep because lately I've been stoning more than before. So today.....I was supposed to spend some me-time by myself and do the things I've been wanting to do and that includes painting my nails nude. Opened up and saw the pictures sent to me in my received folder earlier this morning and went 'O shitttt' because I look so terrible, with eyebags. I told myself Thee Shall Go Get More Sleep so hence I went back to sleep all the way until 4 p.m. so my day is kinda wasted. But I like it like that not because it's wasted but finally I do get some quality rest.

My friend called me and got me a slot to do scoring at the American School again tomorrow thank God for friends like that and thank you Jingjie!!! ^^
Speaking of which I'm quite upset when my brother came back from school and broke the news to me... It's not gonna be very nice to announce it here so I am going to keep it between me myself and I. And probably between the few closer friends. 'But..........why? Why of all people, him?! He is such a nice guy is God blind or something.....?'
Sigh so wasted but after some thought, maybe God has a plan to make him someone with a stronger, admirable character.

Now I just got a call from the Sony Ericsson shop to inform me that my phone is ready for collection but am too lazy to make a trip down to Simei so I'm gonna have to live with the LG touchscreen phone for the next few days... :( and now that my phone's messages and memory are all wiped out I don't really know what to do with my phone anymore.

Dad told me that November the Fifteenth is going to be a crazily packed day. Cousin's wedding tea ceremony in the morning, God Grandma's grand Eightieth in the afternoon and back to cousin's wedding in the evening. Hmmm should I wear a kebaya on my God Grandma's eightieth since she's a Peranakan just like Deanna's granny? Ha ha. Paiseh leh...
Image and video hosting by TinyPic


Photobucket



No comments: