Sunday, October 11, 2009

Rightttttt I reached home not long ago and am feeeling really exhausted because i) I didn't have enough sleep, ii) rushed to American School and got lost in the cab, iii) rushed back home, iv) rush to Orchard to meet Darren Jackie Simon and Jasmin and bumped into Gladys Baohui Junqiang Joel Nat. Was like.....somewhat like a mini gathering. It's past midnight already and yesterday was October the Tenth. Remember how we dressed up smartly wearing our school uniforms for the last time (excluding those days we had to wear our uniforms for the big O's) collecting our Graduation Booklet on stage on last year's Graduation Day....? Time flies reaaaallllly doncha think so! It's kinda like an achievement for me on that day because I thought I have come quite far! So this year, since Mom can't make it for my brother's Graduation Ceremony, I will take over Mom's place and go baaaack to school with Dad!

Today I put my playlist on shuffle mode and it keeps playing Good Girls Go Bad featuring Leighton Meester a.k.a Blair Waldorf xoxo and that song is kinda stuck in my head.

Sighhhhh SHOULD I TAKE THE REFEREE COURSE????? Am finding people to take with me but it seems like they cannot stand all that pressure and stress standing on that referee's stand. Well c'mon it's good easy and clean way to earn moneyyyy but nobody's with me except for my referee friends ugh ugh ugh.

Today
Photobucket

Pictures from the past.
Exactly one year ago (10th October 2008)
Photobucket

I am nerd.
Photobucket

Who's the winner!!
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Someone said, Vietnam Bride. HA HA HA.
Photobucket

Photobucket

No comments: