Saturday, October 3, 2009

People don't understand me. I tell you. People really don't understand me. Ok this time I bet all of you are sick of hearing 'Ouch my back is pain' and giving the 'spare me all those shit' look. Was taking a train to Orchard to meet Jas and when I boarded the train at Tampines I found a seat for myself! And then at Bedok, an old man boarded and I really didn't know he came in because I was busy texting. Just then the woman kept staring at me. A woman somewhat in her fifties was sitting beside me the whole time kept staring at me. She looked angry because I didn't give my seat to the elderly. Back then I didn't have any idea why she was staring so then I started looking around and found an old man standing up. It was only at the next stop I spotted the old man and gave him my seat but the lady thought I was unreasonable. Sometimes I don't know if I can blame these people because I do look like a normal grown up kid. I don't look like I have a back problem and my already screwed up posture is not obvious for people to tell that 'Oh her back has got fractures'. THAT IS WHY I MET JAS TO GET A GOOD BACKPACK FOR MY BACK!!! What do you want me to tell the commuters. Get a shirt which says 'HI I HAVE SERIOUS INTERNAL INJURIES. PLS SPARE ME A SEAT. THX'??

And it's not like I want to play sports. For the past, say, 10-11 years, I have been playing sports. Tennis since I was six and volleyball since I was nine. It is already part of me. Just like if you are in a relationship for a year or and you still love him/her dearly but things changed and you guys broke up....but you still love each other so much. How does that feel? So stop going behind my back and say 'She already know she's in deep shit and she still plays sports to get further injuries. And then blog about it and make people sympathize with her'

So far haven't heard of anything like that but I do have a feeling people who don't know me well might think that way... I really do.

Sighz ok la I haven't been home for the past two days and it's nice to come home again. Home sweet home.

Sleepover at rey's + henna/Mel's 17th/Orchard/Jolene's place/Priz place. Past few nights were BOOMZ a blast. Prissy's house is blardy awesome and I love Cocoa and Butter her hammies. Hope to have a sleepover at Prissy's sooooon! But am feeling really sleepy right now.


Got a midnight navy Eastpak and am still liking it although it's quite plain. Having steamboat halfway and then a friend asked me to do scoring for Singapore American School. Hehe so excited to go there again to see hot Caucasian guys do scoring.

Pictures!
Oh great I have about 250 photos. Here are some to entertain you all first ha ha.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

No comments: