Thursday, October 29, 2009

Hi sweets I'm so sorry I threw a tantrum in school today. Really sorry esp to the girls Huiwen Xin Selena Jolene Kerensa whoever I kinda sulked at. I think everyone :s Already very troubled with my bleeding lips which bled in class and someone just had to rub the salt into my wound. Well not my wound, literally, but kinda made my day worse. Hate people teasing me about me with so and so. So whoever you are just stop it and cut the crap please you know who you are.

Ya sorry I know I'm a little straightforward here because I know how I'm like. I won't even tell you off in your face because I know silent treatment does wonders if you all know what I mean. Because you know it is the dead silence that kills. ;)

The mini Halloween gathering party couldn't go wrong with spaz girls and my mood started to pick up! Even though I was kinda tired and a little reluctant to get out of my bed after my nap to get some things done, I really enjoyed the result of the party. Geek skeleton pirate cheerleader nerd rockstar farmer and barbie. Go figure who's dressing up as what!

More pictures on facebook!


Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

No comments: