Monday, October 19, 2009

HIIIIIIII I really got a sudden urge to blog! I think I contracted ADHD today cuz I was really hyper. Haha I know it make no sense because it cannot be contracted but I feel so bouncy today. This morning I kinda struggled to wake up for the 10 a.m. lecture but when we got there, the lecturer announced that the lecture was cancelled. Peeved because I could have slept in a little longer. Really happy to see all my classmates again!

I like my public speaking lecturer cos she makes a great belly dancer. She's reallllly cute! Now Jag, I'm not mean cuz it's from the bottom of my heart!! Accompanied Venus for her Calculus CDS class am thinking if I should choose Calculus over Public Speaking because it's so much easier! Like the really, really basic Additional Mathematics questions any mediocre Secondary Three student can solve. Damn right, it's really easier!

Today. Hmm random much but on my way home this evening I couldn't help thinking of random stuff. No offence to you all man but idk like I said I was hyper and thinking of whatever I could think of. Like, shallow people. Wonder why such people even exist. Another thought of the day: Blinded by Love or Love is Blind. Well I think you fall into both categories. Really pity you but it's okay for that I really hope you get your well deserved punishment and get heartbroken ;) Sorrrry you know, I'm just being mean to people who dislikes me. Well not really dislike, dislike but what you heard from other people when they themselves don't even know me personally.

Another thought of the day: Why do people lock their blogs? Okay aside privacy? Blogging about flings and scandalous affairs? C'monnnnnn that's not really a big deal. Be open about it, dudette! Life is short so we must enjoy the best out of it. Not detesting you that you have flings but just a word of caution, when you place both your feet into one boat each and when both can't hold you anymore, you'd probably just drown. And die. Maybe.

Sorreh I told you I'm random like that. Can't help it. Just.a.random.thought.and.nothing.else.

No comments: