Friday, October 23, 2009

SHINGZ OFF MAN SHINGZ OFF HAHAHA k I'm kidding.

Finally a day to rejoice because it's Friday. Haven't had such a tiring/boring Friday for quite some time considering how I've spent past eight Fridays. Late nights out, feeling happy hyper and restless but not this Friday. You could say that most of my energy have been depleted and I am just so lazy to get my ass out of my house. It's an awesome Friday night and I'm home feeling very exhausted already. What a waste, really. Especially when I'm not in a very good mood today. I think it's just pre menstrual syndrome. There's nothing much I can do to suppress all my irritation, anger (God knows why I have no idea bout that) and perhaps restlessness. Damnnnnn.


Anyway lecture was a bore today and we the classmates wanted to catch My Sister's Keeper but we missed the timeslot so I gave it a miss. Got some Body Shop soap for myself!! I think it's therapeutic for me and I'm lovin' the Wild Cherry flavour. My all time favourite is the Grapefruit one though. Actually I got em cuz I needed to refill my little bottles when I'm out like say Sentosa to bathe.... Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Literally collapsed on my bed as soon as I got home and oh did I mention that my hair grew longer, again? What the hell why does it grow so fast!!


Yesterday went to the complex to play with the slides again and swam quite a bit! Lunch was at Jack's Place and teatime at Teadot. Yumz luv it! Yesterday was also Fatz's 21st so Happy Birthday Fatty Soo please grow up! Now, Xin knows my weak spots and she knows what to say to make me smile so sweetly and not to look like a cold hard bitch when I'm stoning. Still don't get it why people say I look exceptionally fierce when I'm looking lost!

For now I think I'm gonna paint my nails neon pink so bye!!


Want this so much but it's sold out :'(

Photobucket

Yes/No? Yes yes yes?
Photobucket




No comments: