Wednesday, October 7, 2009

Am not feeling very well today. I don't mean that I'm sick but I feel lousy and I think I kinda caught the flu buggy? Was playing under the drizzle and then straight after that I went into an air conditioned place with beach wear to eat and drink. And then after I washed up I went under the drizzle again, and then into the air conditioned trains, perspired while running to Woodlands interchange, and then back into an air conditioned place- The American School.

Ummm had lunch with the spastics though but they went ahead to shop but not for me! :'( Am hoping to catch some rest this afternoon and get better!

Can't believe it's October already. Harder to believe that I'm turning eighteen in exactly nine months' time. I wanna learn how to drive and get a car so that I won't have to wait for the bus to come and squeeze with the rest of the TP population. Can you imagine, how cool is that!! But everyone can't imagine me driving a car because I'm still small still 'kiddy' still young still.....you get the drift. Can imagine people exclaiming 'What the hell is the child like adolescent driving that car!!' Maybe they can only imagine me driving a baby pink Volkswagen with a Barbie sign like this:

Photobucket


I feel restless and I want to join Grace Dimmick now to play Maple but it seems that my account got hacked. So is my neopet account...

One fine day, I would like to go to Sentosa to take nice pictures and explore the place instead of going to the beach. I should act like a tourist someday. Seems fun!

No comments: