Saturday, October 17, 2009

Today I think I spent more than half a day sleeping. More like hibernating I would say, because after I had lunch, I went back to sleep until dinner was served. Needed to replenish all my energy wasted for the past few weeks. Phew, it's been tiring but pretty fun on the whole! Now that school is starting, I need to do last minute shopping for my pencil case. Running out of pens and pencil leads. And maybe erasers and highlighters and rulers and whatever I can think of. Can't find all my stuff except for my mini case which contains colour pens and my blue whistle hooked onto it. Need to get a new Official's Assistant shirt and maybe a better whistle and a set of Official's uniform if I were to get take up the referee course. Found someone to go with me already!! Am still finding people!

I don't know why. Is it just me or is it the weather that makes me feel so sleepy.

Photobucket

I like this! Because I took this picture and Peilin looks like she's disappearing!
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket


No comments: