Saturday, October 3, 2009

Xin said the sweetest thing to me last evening or rather in the wee hours of the morning which left me slightly comforted. After much thought I feel that although I may be physically vulnerable and prone to injuries, I have a mentally tough mind and that's just enough to keep me going.

Kept the whole day free today for my family gathering at Aunty's place later. Hmm this whole afternoon was spent eating sleeping and on streetdirectory.com. I really have no idea how to get to the Singapore American School because I have never been there on public transport. All these while my secondary school charted buses for us to get there to play with em. This time I'm on my own but I'm not complaining bout this. Dragged Yang Fish and Venus to do with me too so yay. I do hope I'll be there on time on Tues. Exciteddddd!!

I hate today's weather. I think I'd be quite depressed if the clouds are grey and gloomy and show signs of thunderstorm tomorrow. Am crossing my fingers that tmrw will be a sunny sunshine day because I have to freaking get up at 4.30 a.m. Sweet Lord that's my BEDTIME and I'm supposed to get up at 4.30 so let's just hope that my effort to get up so early won't get wasted!

Kay leaving for Aunt's place soooon and here's something to entertain you for this evening! Trannies ha ha.

No comments: