Monday, October 5, 2009

Hiiii today's a sunny yellow banana day! Not.
The weather really does affects my mood in one way or another. This afternoon was spent playing bejeweled on facebook trying to win my dad's high score because he keeps laughing at me for losing to him. Went to the post office to collect my long awaited parcel and then to Giant to meet Jas to get our baking stuff.

Decided to bake muffins and first two batches were 110% successful. We are happy kids!! And then we realised we baked only twelve muffins so decided to get another pack of mixture of wild blueberries muffin at the ntuc nearby but they don't sell em so we brisk walked to Tampines interchange (really tiring for me cos I am aching all over esp my ass) and bought em. Rushed back to bake another twelve more and we're done, yay!!

Btw.....my ass is REALLY IN PAIN okay I am darn sad about this because every step I take hurts esp when I walk up a flight of stairs even if it's a small one. Oh sigh. I'm aching alllll overrrrrrrr :(

And then we both were on facebook the whole time laughing at our friends' comments on my status and pictures till my cheeks went sore :s

Oh yes pretty late but Jas suggested that I should start tweeting so.....

There you go! I wanted smaliefries but it sounded so childish so I went along with my livejournal's nick. Yup!
Follow me, that is if you want to but I promise I won't abandon my blog just like that!! :)

Still feeling disappointed...



Mid Autumn Fest with Fats
Photobucket

Photobucket

And Ghee!!
Photobucket

My friend was sleeping and this frequent beach goer whom I always bump into did this and asked me to take a pic!
Photobucket

Don't ask me why I look so round here I have no idea why too!!!! Ha ha.
This was taken before the quart finals.... I think.
Yesterday was such a waste, really..
Photobucket


Photobucket

They look like pearls/logans!!
Photobucket



Eew my hair looks terribly gross here.
Photobucket

Photobucket

Pretty!!
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Before
Photobucket

After
Photobucket

Photobucket

Our babies!
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket






No comments: