Tuesday, October 27, 2009

Hi! I think today's Biz Stats lecture was dead boring because I felt like I was back into my lower secondary school days. We were learning what's mean, median and mode THE WHOLE FREAKING TWO HOURS and the lecturer had to teach us how to press the buttons of the calculator. I think even Biz Accounting lecture is more interesting even though I keep whining about how boring it is. Even my classmates were bored too :(

For now I'm deciding what kind of speech I should give for my final presentation for Public Speaking and I'm choosing either giving an eulogy to my pet of 5 years, or the give a valedictory speech at the Graduation Ceremony. Am very tempted to choose the latter because I think I'd be too emotional and am afraid I'll break down in tears standing in front of the lecture theatre giving my speech. And what's more I think my secondary school classmate can help me with the speech so yay!

In all I think the day was pretty boring. Let's just hope that I'd get my denim dress to make my evening a little better :)


No comments: