Tuesday, October 6, 2009

Today was class outing to Sentosa but weather wasn't very good. What spoilt my day was that those who said who will come didn't turn up maybe because the weather is too nice to leave home. That I admit I wanted to snooze a little longer but I better be socially responsible. Ha ha.

Umm played a bit of beach volleyball and then off to Café Del Mar to take a quick bite and wash up before meeting my teammates at Woodlands and then to American School. Bus service was rather screwed up because there were same bus numbers which brought us to two different places so we decided to drop off somewhere and take a cab there. My friends were all referees and teammates, scorers so it was pretty fun! They paid me 40 bucks for 2.5 hours and that is inclusive of six five minutes break in between each set. Easeh Moneh! Should have agreed to be a referee for today because we were short of one and I could have earned another 40 bucks more!!

Everyone was nice cept that there was this man who was pretty shrewd. And I thought I was feeling weak today. Evidence: Wanted to push the swinging door so that I could get into the gymnasium but I couldn't. Body slammed, nudged nudged the door but still it didn't open and then this guy behind me got so irritated and he used just ONE hand to push open the door. I was embarrassed.

Kk pictures are with Xin. I'll try to upload em sooooon!


No comments: