Monday, October 12, 2009

Hiiiiiiiiiiiiiii Collection II is up @ www.candyzebras.blogspot.com. Pretty pieces like this won't disappoint you. So be quick and support my dear classmate!!

Photobucket

Today I got up late again. I overslept because I DON'T KNOW HOW TO USE THE LG PHONE. Damnnnn I really hate it but thank God I got my phone back. Finally!! So I met Xin and Ckay late but we still went swimming before our badminton session with the rest of the classmates. It was my first few times at the swimming complex....or was it the first since it has been renovated? I think, the latter. I was so lost and I asked if I needed a ticket to get into the swimming complex and the man laughed really hard. The chlorine water is saltier than the one downstairs and that makes it reaaaally gross. Omg I really have no idea how am I going to survive in the public pools next time should I move out. And then I stood there standing by the poolside stoning and not daring enough to take off my fbts to my swimsuit.

Xin asked "Why are you not taking em off?"
"Because I.......never see so many people in the swimming pool before....."
They burst out laughing -.-

Badminton session was Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Lunch was at Jack's Place and we were all happy kids talking about something. We never fail to get excited over that.....!

Collected my phone, didn't get to muffin mixture because I was too lazy to get to Giant, went home and supposingly siesta time but I slept for hours. Can't go to sleep and I gotta see a dermatologist tomorrow morning say, 8.30 a.m. and k I'll try to go get some sleep now. So, sugar dreams all!

Photobucket

No comments: