Wednesday, October 28, 2009

I am starting to dislike.....lectures! They bore the shit out of me because it's either back to the basics like what I've been learning in my lower secondary school days or the lecturer makes the lecture so dry so boring. Now I've got something extra not to look forward to, which is, MACRO ECONOMICS TUTORIAL!!! My tutor is an old man and he reminds me of Loo Hup Tee. I think the tutor is reaaaally boring and he fuss over the slightest sounds we make. Sianz, but let's just hope that he will guide me well as a tutor and I score well.

School ends and on my way home I was thinking if I should hit the gym or to catch some sleep. I feel so unhealthy not exercising for weeks but my back is pain especially it was a little chilly this afternoon because of the heavy rain. I chose the latter instead! Very happy to get some sleep!! But am still feeling sleepy :(

My eyes feel dry as if they got gorged out and I have no idea why! :'( Gonna get some rest now Gnight!

No comments: