Friday, October 16, 2009

Hi! Am back from today's activities and am feeling sleepy. Initially I was feeling a little awkward going back to school because I thought nobody else's siblings would attend the graduation ceremony until I met Afiq!! Yay.
Teachers came up to me and said I look like a half Malay already :O Is it THAT bad. I think they were exaggerating, were they...? But I knew they weren't lying when they said my face got rounder :'( ha ha.


Cut my hair. Looking short (not shorter) now. There's a thin line between looking short and looking shortER fyi so yup I'm still getting used to my new look. After which we went to Katong for a four hours karaoke session. Can't sing for nuts and was feeling so shy but people like Xin Selena and Ckay made me feel so comfortable so I wasn't feeling so shy already. We sang Phantom of the Opera and I must admit that Xin makes a good superano! I had a hell lot of problems trying to read chinese characters especially those in the fan ti zhi.

Can't take my eyes off Leighton Meester so I got this month's CLEO issue. Ohno I sound like a lesbo here don't I!

Am feeling very chirpy now I just need to talk a lot. Right now!! Kk gonna go off to chat with my friends and I'll leave some pictures here before I go!

My camera's not feeling well today and sorry for the lousy pictures! The rest are up on facebook!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket


No comments: