Friday, October 16, 2009

Got Public Speaking for my Cross Disciplinary Subject!!! My first choice was French and Public Speaking was second.... Not that I dislike/hate my second choice, but it's just that I'm not mentally prepared for it because I've been thinking French, French, French and nothing else. So what, I can take that next semester right? Anyway Public Speaking is also one of the Cross Disciplinary Subject I wanna take before I graduate but He does things in His time. Maybe He thinks that by taking Public Speaking now, it'd greatly improve my presentations for projects and I may score better rather than waiting till Year 2/3.

Timetable sucks and I won't be able to crash any of my friend's lecture. What's more is that, three of my project group mates for the previous semester will be classmates for Public Speaking whereas I'm all alone. Alone. Everyone's gonna think why is there an unfriendly bitch in their class. Ha ha maybe I should talk a lot so that people won't get the wrong idea that I'm a cold hard bitch.

Just got home and settled down from a picnic at Marina Barrage. Happy Birthday Xinying!!! Luv you and we are so gonna prove to everybody that we ain't bimbos!! Am very glad that all of em like my muffins! Very tired already and I've gotta wake up early later on for my brother's graduation ceremony. Can't imagine I was one of the students sitting in the hall eagerly waiting to get my graduation certificate on stage and proudly grin and proclaim ' HALLELUJAH I'VE GRADUATED!!!' Now I'm gonna be the audience looking at all those tensed up faces.

Gonna get a haircut after the ceremony. Fo real!

Nicer pictures up soon but they're not with me :'(

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

No comments: