Wednesday, November 18, 2009

I feel like my burden is much lighter and I think that's because for the first time I really spoke how I felt to people whom I'm close to or I trust.

Probably because I'm done and over with my impromptu speech for Public Speaking. One speech down, two-three speeches to go? I used to tell myself if I get to see Bill Gates one day, I'd throw eggs at him because I used to play a game, which is, the throw eggs at him. And then my whole body turned jelly when I saw my topic, "If I were Bill Gates..." And then when my tutor read out my topic to the class, they went "Wah jialat".

But I did fairly well, I think. Tutor even praised me!! Yay! My Public Speaking classmate Amelia makes an awesome chat mate because I think we can relate to each other quite well eh!! If you happened to read this, hi Amelia!!! :D

Apart from that I think everything else was alright. Could have been better if it wasn't raining and if I wasn't aching all over. Feels really terrible to be injured.

I GOT INTO MARKETING!!

No comments: