Thursday, November 19, 2009

Time to make a twitter widget. Yes/No?

Can't imagine how the days ahead of me would be like... I'm really very tired physically already not mentally. These days I depend a lot of caffeine to keep me awake. In other words, in a baaad way, it keeps me alive. Thanks to the teh peng I always drink and to the marketing project which makes me buy coffee from cafés all the time. Or else it wouldn't be too nice sitting there for an hour or so stealing information from them, right?

Today I did three projects in school. Brain dead. The moment I went home I isolated myself into my favourite spot in my room (I sound like some emo kid) which is, my bed. Curled myself up under my warm woollen blanket and in no time I found myself in dreamland. Too lazy to wash up even though I got caught under the moderately heavy rain but I don't care because all I want is to sleep but 15 minutes later my dad woke me up for dinner. Spoilerrrr~

2 hours of siesta after dinner because I really couldn't take it any more :( I think I'm still half awake sitting at this favourite little corner of mine blogging. I don't really feel like revising for my Business Stats test but I know I have to!


Graceee says:
*haha no lah it's okay
*i'll start revision at 1130
*:)

Joshua says:
*hahaha!
*i mean like
*i let you rest in peace lah.
*oh shit
*i made you sound like you die
*O:
*hahaha

★Graceee⃡ says:
*HAHAHA


No comments: