Sunday, November 15, 2009

It's 2 a.m. already! Just less than two hours ago I got back home so lethargic. So much so that I don't even want to take a shower despite having steamboat with the smoke blowing into my direction at times. I think I'd reek of chicken stock and ma la soup :O

This morning I struggled to get up, forced myself to leave home though I didn't want to... I soonpa I was really feeling so blardy cold this morning I kept sneezing and coughing. Tampines' Starbucks and Coffee Bean > Vivo's 3 outlets of Starbucks, 1 Coffee Club, 1 Pacific Coffee Company, 1 Coffee Bean > Orchard's Coffee Bean and Starbucks.

I think these few days I'm over caffeinated I get very sleepy. Must be the reverse effect of having coffee to keep yourself awake. I'm odd like that and I don't know why. After project meeting at Orchard Ion I was left with two hours. Didn't really know what to do cos I was trying to saveeeee up. I got tempted. I gave in. I entered Zara simply because Mom asked me to buy something for her but I ended up buying an additional velvet jacket for myself. Omg I'm in love with my jacket because I can bring it to school on rainy days and hug it to sleep. Too soft to be true!

Met Spaz at Bugis for steamboat! I still think I can crack an egg properly just that I need more practice... All these while I fail at cracking eggs when I'm having steamboat because I scared of fire :'(

Pictures were better blurred on Friday because I looked super chui!

"Hello we are students from Business School. Would you like a car wash?"
"Would you like to wash my bus? -.-"

"Hello we are students from Business School. Would you like a car wash?"
"I only have two cars. There!" (Points at both legs) What a thing to hear from a lecturer.
"One leg six dollars two legs twelve. Free Waxing."

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

No comments: