Tuesday, November 10, 2009

I swear I damn tired now lor walau my act of kindness was unappreciated and I didn't have enough sleep last night. Could only start on my tutorials at 1 in the morning when I should already be in dreamland. Sigh these days I'm very stressed and upset over my projects, lectures, tutorials, friends, etc. Another matter which leaves me baffled is that....don't really wanna say it cuz it's public and if you want to know please ask me and I'm not obliged to tell. Woke up slightly early this morning to choose my diploma streaming but didn't have the balls to click confirm until I did it with my classmates -.- Was late for Organizational Behaviour cuz I was talking to my friend. Which made my day slightly better. Like maybe 30cm long.

Today's Biz Stats lecture was such a bore. Really wanted to fall asleep but I know I can't because my test would be up next week. Don't really understand why some people freak out when they only have one project to handle as if it's the end of the world whereas we kidz have tons of projects and deadlines to meet. Presentations and preparations. And overall appearance. Oh btw can someone teach me how to put on make up? I need em for Public Speaking. We the girlz were all told to put on some make up walao walao.

Public Speaking Impromptu Mock Speech tomorrow. Kill. Me.

No comments: