Wednesday, November 25, 2009

Ola! School was pretty boring today cept for Public Speaking. For once I think I'm starting to open up and talk more to people whom I don't really know. It all started with the special occasion speech and I went around asking which topic they have chose. And then two guys happen to be giving the valedictory speech for Grad Day and so we three are gonna wear school uniform to school next week! And I realised that one of my Public Speaking classmate is my neighbour!! For 10 years omgwth what took me so long to realize that?! And I don't even know he was one until my primary school teammate came over and told me something about him. Hmmm small world!

Macro Econs lecture and tutorial for four hours straight. Go home, brain dead, collapsed on bed. I can be a poet already yay.

1.49 a.m. on a Wednesday morning. Tried to touch on my Accounting tutorial and I manage to do a bit only because I learnt everything back in secondary school before and I thought it wasn't exercising my brain enough. On top of that I feel really light headed now and I need sleep.

In another 4 hours' time my family will be away for a week. Mom and Dad want my iTouch and camera for the holiday so I surrendered everything. O Sweet Lord. How am I going to survive :(

Mid Semester Tests from the 7th - 11th Dec when some fat ass will holidaying with his teammates ugh hahaha.

Photobucket


No comments: