Saturday, November 28, 2009

This morning I got home at 7 a.m., not even feeling lethargic one bit. No idea why! But I guess coffee really does wonders that I must admit. Dark Cherry Mocha Venti saved the night. Wouldn't say it's a fruitful night or neither I would say that it was one. Got damn peeved with the default gateway so hence I couldn't even log into my Windows Live Messenger. I need a lot of social networking so you could say I was socially deprived. It felt so terrible... Internet speed wasn't working really well too. Only got to settle at TCC at 3 a.m. cuz there weren't plugs available for us to charge our laptops.

Completed OB tutorial, revised Macro Economics, studied TCC's menu, did shitloads of Macro Economics research and I forgot to saved them!! Thought 13% of battery could last me for at least 10 minutes but before the third minute, it died on me!! @#$%^&*(@#$%^All my findings.....gone!!

Slept from 8.30 a.m. till exactly noon and I couldn't sleep anymore so I studied Macro again. So scared of my Mid Semester tests!!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

No comments: