Saturday, May 23, 2009

Although initially I was feeling a bit grouchy because of the hot weather, I was happy deep in my heart because I could finally get a nice tan while playing ball which was like killing two birds with a stone. Initially it was really hot. Initially. Sab and I took a walk to Palawan to get tights then we strolled back to Siloso with the rest waiting for us. Hehe am so glad that finally there's a girl to accompany me because previously I was the only girl and that was saaad :(

Then while we were playing our first match, the weather became cloudy and windy so it was like.... sand flying everywhere. Am still unsuccessfully tanned but it's okay I had my share of fun. Today one caucasian guy asked if he could play with us so we said okay. Then he started scolding my friend for not playing his style. My friend was peeved. I then joined the caucasian guy's team after that. My friends told the caucasian guy that he was giving me too much pressure and stress and that was not the case! So later he came to apologize to me while I was resting and he insisted that his formation is better so I was like o.O
Left earlier and I had difficulty finding cubicles in toilets for me to bathe because the queue was crazily mad. Could have waited for at least an hour considering that the queue was...... they even queued outside both toilets in Siloso so I walked to Palawan and got a cubicle immediately. Trained to Tampines and went for Fiona's brother's housewarming party cum early first birthday for Fiona's niece omg she's so adorable. I want 10 daughters.

Again, I left earlier at around 10 because it was getting late and I was really tired. My eyelids are still feeling heavy and I'm going off to bed anytime soon.
Night!
















No comments: