Monday, May 18, 2009

Note to self: Configure my laptop!!!
Screw Fujitsu, really. How the hell did my wifi get damaged?!

Jagger's VAIO is so pweety but bimbotic. We did our project in the library as usual. Really hope that my project will be nicely done asap because I'm hoping for a Z grade! Z for perfect score ftw! Met the rest of my classmates at Tampines.
Went home to take a nice half and hour nap before dad came home with dinner. Am so tired. My exams will commence in 2 weeks' time. So much memory work to do.


Young people these days.... They own all of us. Every single one of us. This particular Youtube video disabled embeddings by request so I urge all of you all to watch THIS and THIS now!!! Omg this song really reminds me of my class cheer. These kiddos are really lucky to discover their talent, stretch their potential and reach their peak at such young tender age. Makes me sound like a loser because at age seventeen (in about one and a half month's time), I haven't really discover what I'm good at. Loser, no?

Actually the second video can be watched.... here!












No comments: