Tuesday, May 5, 2009

Nooooo I wasn't sick today. But screw me and my nasal I couldn't help but to keep sneezing in the lecture theatre. Then I coughed several times (I covered my mouth) because my throat was itchy and EVERYONE at my area stared at me, as if I've said something offensive. Offensive, but in a subtle way though. Because before the Econs lecture began, our course manager gave us an half an hour talk on swine flu.
HA SWINE FLU. Doesn't it sound very crude.
'Ugh why of all names they name it the swine flu?! Why not pork of pig flu?!' (Me)
'Exactly, swine is such a vulgar word' (Melanie)
'Imagine you go, omg you SWINE!!' (Melanie)
Okay that conversation took place yesterday in school.
Offensive much? Beats me too, wonder why they call it SWINE. Hi Swines.

My class is really high today. Am really happy to say that I've got to know them more because I don't know why, everyone is in good spirits. The ones whom I've identified as 'unfriendly' have opened up and they can really talk more than I can imagine! Thank God for the three hours break, really. If not for that break I wouldn't have seen the better side of each an every one of them :)

I can finally breathe. Another load off my burden. I've completed the comm skills project with my members!! Went home and I collapsed on my bed almost immediately only to find out that it was dinner time when I woke up. Tomorrow spells vb trials. Me is so anxious :(

I....seriously need a breather. :(

















No comments: